It’s weird. People are telling me two conflicting things:
- I have way too many clothes in my wardrobe.
- I barely have anything good to wear.
If both those statements are true, why aren’t you saying, “Wow, I must be doing something wrong.” Maybe it’s because people think that’s how things are with everyone else. You buy as many clothes as you can and hope to dress better.
Lord knows I’m not cool with this. I like to keep things simple & sorted. Sometimes, things are messed up. Other times, we’re well prepared. But I’ve been successfully in building and managing a great wardrobe since 2014.
I can tell you that to fix what’s broken, you can’t just get there with more shopping. You have to work through some critical questions:
- What do I absolutely need to buy?
- Where should I invest my money?
- How can I get more attention & look great with minimum efforts?
- What’s missing in my wardrobe?
- How do I plan my wardrobe that help me look great?
I Can Help
I’ve been where you are. I’ve also had the opportunity to speak with and work with thousands of people who face the similar problem. That means I’ve had the opportunity to see similarities, find patterns, and distill large and chaotic problems down to simple (but not easy) frames.
Join 2000+ guys today and get our Capsule Wardrobe Guide
This guide will help you with the following:
- A Capsule Wardrobe For Every Season Of The Year
- Save up to $600 every year on shopping by following simple capsule wardrobe rules
- Never Waste Money On Clothes You Would Never Want To Wear
- Find & Wear Stylish, Well-Fitting Clothes That Mix And Match Easily
- Buy right clothes the first time around
- Have control over clothes & looks
You might have a handle on some of this. Just the same, listening to another opinion might also help.
This guide has got a lot that can help you. get this guide today and It’ll give you a lot to work with. I promise